- Mix and match 14 of your favorite frozen entrees for ultimate flexibility! Choose between fifteen different breakfast, lunch and dinner varieties!
- Order as many frozen entrees as you’d like for an additional $4.99 per meal.
- Want the convenience of frozen meals but would rather choose your favorite entrees? This is the frozen diet meal kit for you! Frozen food delivery makes starting the Atkins program as easy as 1-2-3.
- Questions about sodium levels? Read about acceptable sodium levels on Atkins here.
- All items in this kit are approved for Atkins 40. If you are in Phase 1 of Atkins 20, choose meals that are 7g NC or less.
- Does not include Guide, Illustrated Recipe Booklet, or Carb Counter.
Choose Your Options
Really good food
Posted by Unknown on May 1st 2019
Good size portions. I was very surprised
Posted by Unknown on Apr 25th 2019
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food!
Poor Delivery Service
Posted by Chaswes on Apr 19th 2019
FedEx delivered my food half thawed. FedEx agent did not ring doorbell (too busy on her cell phone). Must now reconsider ordering via mail order.
Posted by Kimberly on Apr 18th 2019
I am so glad Atkins offers these kits -- it is almost impossible to find any of their frozen meals in stores, and when stores do have them they only have a very limited selection.
Very good food, no “cardboard” flavor
Posted by Dave C on Apr 17th 2019
Surprisingly good meals! Particularly the breakfast choices. Everything tastes like restaurant or home cooked, no funny”low carb” oddball substitutions, just good low carb real food. And the simplicity of picking a meal, microwave it, eat it, then move on to next meal and do the same. No worry about counting carbs and figuring out how to “low carb” a regular meal. Between the frozen foods, protein bars, shakes, and a bit of my own 0 carb foods and I’m eating well for under $10-$12 a day. That’s half my old meal cost per day. And no hunger. And I’m on a routine that helps me stay committed and feeling like I’m accomplishing results. 10 real pounds, 8 days. !!!
Stick to buying in store...
Posted by Unknown on Apr 15th 2019
Great food, but $74.99 for 14 meals? I could buy 14 of these meals at any grocery store for under $50
Excellent Customer Service
Posted by Susan on Apr 4th 2019
The Frozen Food Meal Kit is great. I think Atkins has the best frozen food on the market, and this allows me to order meals not available at my local stores. The customer service is also excellent.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 28th 2019
Still out of stock. Been trying to reorder for a couple of weeks. Great product, terrible inventory control.
Great but don't buy here
Posted by Heather J. on Mar 27th 2019
Atkins is out of stock quite often. Look for a reliable meal loss program.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 20th 2019
I really like the meal but we have limited variety available in my area, so I came online to see if you had a larger selection, you do but to my disappointment most where out of stock. So Sad!!